Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Short Post (for once)

Just to relate that I've already pretty much written the next post -- but I'm waiting to give the main subject of that post one more chance to respond to a couple very simple questions before I publish it. 
The subject is the former "senior special agent with the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension" who was listed in a newspaper article as a forensic investigator on the case.
About all I asked him was, if or if not his office had received my info regarding the case, and if the forensic evidence they had gathered did or did not match Joseph Couture who was convicted of the murder.
It's just weird that he won't answer.
I suppose there is a tiny chance that this person has not yet read the emails I've sent him, but I would certainly think he MUST have read them -- as he is listed as an instructor in Law Enforcement at a tribal college in Minnesota, is listed with an email address at that college, and I've repeatedly written him for over a month, now.
Anyway, I've sent him a draft copy of the next post to give him another chance to comment before I post it, which I will within a few days.
More news, also: I've received the address of Sandra Couture, and will be writing to her to see what I can find out there. I'm hoping to get the address of Joseph Couture very soon, as well.  As I have to write them through "snail mail" from Thailand and then wait for a response, I don't expect to have much to report there for quite some time. 
Anyway, I'm really curious to hear if the Public Defender's office ever did mention to them that there's a witness who saw size 11 or 12 New Balance shoes on Tom Hinze the week of the murder, and all the rest of the stuff I've written about in all the previous posts.
I'm betting they were never told any of it. I'm just itching to hear the stories of how they were induced to "confess", especially to that ridiculous "arson fire" I discuss in this post and this one. The fire that supposedly happened in Carlton County, but was never reported anywhere until after St. Louis County had already "solved" it by cracking a jail-house code. ("Fishing" meant they were going to burn the house.)
Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment