Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Regarding Comment From "Older Sibling of Sandra Couture"

Thomas J. Hinze


I haven't written anything in this blog as there have been no updates. I have linked to posts on my Facebook and VK page from time to time, and also on Youtube.

Several weeks ago I saw in my email that there had been a comment submitted to the last post, "Coerced Confession - Throwing One Out to Salvage Some Others?"

The comment was from some unnamed person using the pseudonym "Patvan", who claimed that Sandra Couture was his or her "little sister".

I decided not to publish the comment on that last post. I find it worthless, as it contains no proof of anything at all, just more unproven claims from an anonymous person. Instead I've waited until I had time and was in the mood to reply, and to make this new post out of both my reply and the comment. 

The comment as I found it in my email is copied and pasted below, indented. My only reply is to point out that though I have "begged" for comments on my blog, what I made very clear is that what I was asking for was INFORMATION, not just some more comments containing unproven and undocumented claims from some unnamed person claiming to be somebody.

The INFORMATION that I need and am still asking for is before I "owe an apology" to anyone is:

1: What is the address of the cabin that was supposedly burned by Sandra Couture on July 6, 2012? I need this information so I can provide it to the Cloquet Area Fire District, and to the Fire Reporting officials ("Incident Reporting Inspector" and "Investigator") from the Fire Marshal's Office of the Minnesota Department of Public Safety, who are responsible for all incidents in both St. Louis and Carlton Counties. None of those agencies have any record of ANY fire occurring in Cloquet on that date, and no fire was reported in any local media the next morning, either.
Also, neither "Jaida Couture" the person who claimed to be the granddaughter of the victim, or "Patvan" the claimed older sibling of the person who he/she claims actually set the fire on that date can find out the address of the place either. There is just no answer at all to that question.
Why not?

2. What size feet does Joseph Couture have? I need this information, as I find it very unlikely that two people in the area of the Trina Langenbrunner murder were wearing size 11 or 12 New Balance shoes the same week of the murder in which size 11 or 12 New Balance shoes were one of the main clues. 
"Jaida Couture" told me that her mother bought Joseph the shoes of that size.
I know for sure that I saw size 11 or 12 New Balance shoes on Tom Hinze's feet the week of the murder, and that they were much bigger than his feet. I knew that the reason he was wearing shoes that were much bigger than his feet was that he had just been released from jail to which he had been admitted barefoot, and had been given a pair of shoes "out of storage" from the jailer who had out-processed him.
I was in correspondence with a retired jailer, Duane Johnson, who very likely could have found out and informed me and the Sheriff's investigators of who had out-processed Tom that night, had he not suddenly died while we were in correspondence.
I did notify the Sheriff's investigators of what I had seen, and that I was prepared to swear to it in a jury trial. However, there never was any jury trial, no sworn witness testimony, nor any forensic data ever presented to a jury. There was ONLY the sudden confession while I was still trying to tell the (uninterested) Public Defender's office that I had seen size 11 or 12 New Balance shoes on Tom Hinze that week, and that Tom also met all the other clues the Sheriff's investigators said they were looking for.
However, both the head of the Forensics Team and the Public Defender's Office informed me that Tom Hinze has never been DNA-tested.
Why not? What kind of "investigators" wouldn't DNA-test somebody who met all the clues? And what kind of Public Defender's office wouldn't care, and wouldn't even inform the person they were supposedly defending of my existence and testimony?


Anyway, that's the end of this post. The comment from the unnamed person who claims that Sandra Couture is his/her "little sister" is below, indented. All the other things mentioned above are in various past posts, if anyone is interested in reading the entire sad and outrageous story of the St. Louis County, Minnesota style of "justice".

[Trina Langenbrunner Case "Solved"?] New comment on Coerced Confessions - Throwing One Out to Salvage ....

Jun 6 at 6:43 AM


Patvan <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
To: lewagner2002@yahoo.com
Patvan has left a new comment on your post "Coerced Confessions - Throwing One Out to Salvage ...":

You begged for someone to comment on your blog for years. When Jaida Couture responded you attacked her because her comments didnt agree with what you think happened. You were sarcastic and condescending to her while she was sharing something that was very painful for her and her family. You wont admit that your theory is wrong.
I dont know anything about the Trina Langenbrunner murder but I do know Joseph Couture. I stepped in and stopped him when he was beating Sandra. Ive seen those crazy eyes when he is angry. I believe he could kill.
As for Sandra Couture I know her very well. She is my little sister. Right before she confessed she told me she started the fire and made the phone calls. She made sure nobody was there because she didnt want to hurt anyone. She only meant to burn the vehicle not the cabin.
I hope this will put an end to your insistence that her confession was coerced. Your wrong!!! Please dont email me in response to this comment. I dont care what you have to say.
Also you owe Jaida Couture an appology!

No comments:

Post a Comment