Thursday, March 19, 2015

Two Matters: Letter, and My "Quest"


First matter: I air-mailed the letter to Sandra Couture at Shakopee, on March 14, 2015, to see if I can get an answer as to why she confessed to an "arson fire" that does not even exist in any official fire records. The text of the letter is in the previous post.
At the bottom of this post is a copy of the receipt from the Thai Postal Service.
I will send another copy of that same letter within a few days ... though I've never yet had a letter fail to get through from Thailand to the U.S.A. or the other way around, I want to make extra sure that this one gets through.
(Note added on 4-1-2015: Below the receipt for the letter sent on March 14 is a receipt for the second letter I sent a week later, on March 21. In the second letter I added a paragraph by hand to inform Sandra of the postage to Thailand, which is $1.15. I also sent another letter to someone else, which is why the postage doubled. Now I will wait for another two-three weeks to see if I get a reply from Sandra Couture.)
Second matter: I've also sent another short (rather sarcastic) email to Steven Hagenah, the guy who was in charge of the forensic investigation team in the case. I received the following comment from him (indented).
Lloyd, I am sorry you feel I am part of some cover up. I retired several years ago and have always felt that justice was the priority. Presently I am trying to survive a go around with cancer so I may be a bit distracted and as I am not part of the "real" police (as in retired). I don't have the energy to wade through this. Best of luck with your quest. Steve Hagenah
I was very sorry to hear that Steve Hagenah is battling cancer.
I'd like to point out, though, and not only to Steve, that I have not asked for anybody to "wade through" anything. 
I have only asked for simple information about the New Balance shoe tracks (whether they REALLY can tell the color of the shoes), the tire tracks (whether they match the brand of tire that was on my car), and whether or not the BWCA forensic investigators ever got ANY information relating to the headliner of the car Tom Hinze admitted taking the week of the murder, the ashes from the clothes that Tom Hinze burned the week of the murder, or a DNA sample from Tom Hinze. And if they didn't receive any of this, that of course would beg the question as to WHY they didn't, when Tom Hinze met exactly the criteria they said they were looking for.
Mr. Hagenah would be the person who would know this information first-hand, and his refusal to answer these simple questions is in itself an answer, of course. 
Being an honest witness has absolutely nothing to do with "having energy", or with being a "real" police. It is every citizen's civic duty.
A refusal to reveal the truth IS, by definition, a cover up of the truth. 
As far as Steve wishing me good luck in my "quest" -- I will comment on that as well. 
I really have absolutely no idea whether my testimony will ever get into a courtroom, whether the real DNA data will ever be checked between Tom Hinze, Joseph Couture, and the murder scene, or whether any of the other testimony and forensic data that has been covered up will ever see the light of day, in this world. Obviously, the car has already been scrapped, the ashes have long since been scattered to the wind, and a lot of the other evidence has also disappeared. One of the guys who worked at the jail during the time Tom was given those shoes by a jailer, is already deceased. The Minnesota DOC refuses to even give me Joseph Couture's address in prison, so I can write and ask him for HIS testimony.
However, Mr. Hagenah, I'd like you and everyone else to know that I have already fulfilled my "quest", thank you -- in that I will be able to look my Maker in the eye some day without having to mumble an abject admission that I deliberately covered anything up, in a brutal murder case. 
I'm doing the best I can, here, and I'm not even a retired "law enforcement" pensioner. I AM a witness in a murder case, working about 50 hours per week (in a pretty taxing job, by the way, teaching English writing to about 230 foreign students, and editing and grading all their papers every week) just to get by -- and trying to do this, besides.
Anyway ...... thank you for reading, and please stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment