Monday, September 22, 2014

Introduction

I have testimony regarding the Trina Langenbrunner murder that has been covered up. I have been threatened and told to shut up, not only by the person I attempted to testify against, Thomas J. Hinze, formerly of the Birch Point Road in Twig, Minnesota, but also by the St. Louis County Minnesota Sheriff's Department, and even by Trina Langenbrunner's daughter. I've been falsely accused of making up the story for a reward. However, the person I am testifying against is now dead (he died, unfortunately, before he was ever DNA tested), so no one can accuse me of lying for a reward.

Just the opposite, I say that people have conspired to cover up the crime, to forestall having to pay a reward. 

I want an opportunity to present my testimony, and I haven't been given that opportunity as of yet. I have many pages of correspondence relating to this case.

I will tell the story in this blog.

I'm sure that my beginning this blog will lead to more and increasingly egregious official attempts to cover up the conspiracy.  Perhaps justice will never be done (at least on this earth), but for sure, to give up the attempt by washing my hands of it, is to ENSURE that justice is never done.

Please stay tuned, and feel free to comment ......

No comments:

Post a Comment